MISSION:

Not all movies are good for viewing in the same way that not all books are good for reading. In Pinoy Books to Success, it is my goal to post quotations, and recommend books that are good for your mind and soul; that will help you grow as a person, a husband/wife, a father/mother, etc.; and that will help you make your dreams come true.

+++

Success Quote for the Day:

It's time to start living the life you've imagined.

~ Henry James

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Do YOu Want to Know How the Rich People Think? How They Become Richer While the Rest of Us Become Poorer?

















Finally, someone explains plainly to the poor and middle class like me how the rich people think, how they were able to grow their wealth, and how they were able to protect it from excessive taxes.

Before I read this book I thought that a house is an asset, formal education is the key to wealth, and only accountants can understand money. I never even heard of the rat race before.

This book totally surprised me, even shocked me at times. In the early part of the book, I even thought that the author is nuts and super in love with money. Maybe he is. But I can't deny that his explainations really made sense to me. No wonder the poor becomes poorer, and the rich becomes richer. It's all explained here in a very straightforward, yet entertaining style. Also, the book is also very enlightening; a good wake up call to those who have no plans of changing the way they look at money, their work, their education, and their future.

If you belong to the middle class and below, and you want to become rich and wealthy, then this book is definitely a good place to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment